The Canyon AT4X comes with 5 drive modes to enhance its driving capability. Along with the exclusive Baja Mode there's Terrain Mode, Off-Road Mode, Normal Mode and Tow/Haul Mode.
The official vehicle of nowhere is here: the 2023 GMC Canyon midsize truck. Boasting a fully redesigned exterior with a standard factory lift and widened track across the lineup, a new premium suite of advanced technology and an all-new interior design, the next-generation Canyon is built from...
All-New Drive Modes: 2023 Canyon features the introduction of all-new drive modes, crafted to provide customers with a robust drive experience:
- Baja Mode (exclusive to AT4X): for high-speed off-road driving
- Terrain Mode: for low-speed precision off-roading and rock crawling
- Off-Road Mode: for general off-road dynamics
- Normal Mode: for balanced everyday on-road driving
- Tow/Haul Mode: for optimized hauling heavy loads and towing